Friday, May 13, 2011

in my house

hmmm, Friday-the end of the week, obviously. . .and I've been thinking about Psalm 101.

I read it on Monday, but the verses keep coming back to me-it's that way with the Spirit and God's Word.

And God probes me here:

"I will give heed to the blameless way. . .I will walk within my house in the integrity of my heart".

My heart is a private place. . .and so is my house.


I live in my heart and no one sees (but God).

10 people use to live in my houses, but now it's just John and me-I walk within my house and no one sees (but God).

So. . .all week I've been thinking, praying, and talking with women about God's call and my commitment (how commited am I, really?) to integrity in the post private places- (do I slander my neighbor secretly in my heart? verse 5)

And I think. . . it's here that you and I answer the question: today how do I bring God the most glory?

1 comment:

Kelly Hickman said...

I'm an old college friend of Gabrielle's and I've been following your blog for over a year now. I needed to tell you how much your sweet wisdom has insipred and taught me. Keep chasing after God and keep sharing Him with others...