Wednesday, January 26, 2011

from 0 to 24. . .

Uncle Jeremiah is Awesome!

0-24 years in the blink of an eye. . .way to fast. I'm in New York and Jeremiah is celebrating his birthday in Texas-he's not the baby of the family, but almost.

This morning Nathaniel and Abi took little Florence to her first check up; I puttered and worked around, listening to a message on Psalm 119. . .How can a young man keep himself pure? By guarding it according to your word. With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander. . .(vs 9,10)

hmm. . .these sons of mine, these young men-now I rarely cook them breakfast or fold their clothes (make a birthday cake)-but certainly, I can pray. . .

(thanks, Miah, for the bicycle gloves-I'm wearing them in New York in 2 degrees. . . )

2 comments:

Rachel said...

and i'm in Indiana wearing the bicycle gloves that Josiah got ME!

Indeed, Jeremiah -- make/buy yourself a birthday cake (#24 deserves it!). We'd do it for you if we were in CS...but since we aren't...you gotta do what you gotta do...

Dawn said...

Where in the world does the time go?
*sigh*

You are enjoying the cold weather, yes? Poor dear...
Stay warm!