Monday, January 10, 2011

a day in October. .

The other day Gabrielle asked if I ever have posts stuck in the draft box. . .mmmm, right now there are 3-this one is from October, the week before Brett and Rachel's wedding.
I love thinking about that week- days full of work and play. . .and plenty of good books. Malachai always discovers the best ones, books squeezed together, hidden in my dusty shelves.

And then he reads. . .anytime- just about anywhere; this time he unearthered The Illustrated Pilgrim's Progress (from the original story by John Bunyan/retold by Jean Watson) and later, back on firm ground, we had a good talk. . .
So- I imagine that next time my little reader-thinker comes for a visit, he'll remember about Pilgrims Progress. . .and we'll talk a little more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you on pulling out your old blog!