Tuesday, March 2, 2010

over coffee. . .all day long

Amused-I'm amused at myself.
John's attending a conference in California all week, so I deliberately filled up my little calendar- I just consulted tomorrow's commitments. . .
The Forum, located on our city's northside, is crowded with shops and restaurants-a good place for meeting over coffee and more. And tomorrow. . . I could camp out at the Forum, for you see, from 10 AM til 7 PM and beyond, at the bookstore, coffee shops and restaurants, I'll be eating and drinking coffee with women. . .all day long!
I'll roll out of bed in the morning, praying the verse taped to my bathroom mirror, "And God is able to make all grace abound, that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed." (2 Cor 9:8)
-praying that I'll be there 100%, not merely in my body, if you know what I mean?
hmmm, I'm anticipating the opportunities-
and if you're anywhere near the forum, I'm free between noon and 3 PM. . .

3 comments:

Abigail said...

hehe - sounds delightful. wishfully I am booking a slot from 1 - 2...

Naomi Smith said...

I'll call 2-3!m

Michigan Kate said...

hehe! thanks for meeting with me at 10! I hope it was a good start to your day : )
Kate