Thursday, June 11, 2009

3 years old and a pink sweater

A few weeks before Julia's 3rd birthday in February, I pulled a tape measure out of my bag and asked if I could stretch it around her little chest; she complied and then asked me, "you make me a sveater for my birthday?" Well, of course, sweet child, and how did you know?

Pink. . .she wanted it to be Pink.
Hmmm. . .I'd already purchased the yarn-it was kind of pink.
Finally, the birthday sweater is finished-we call it watermelon pink, and I think she likes it!



3 comments:

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Love it!
I wish I had such talent as you! I can knit but I cant really knit..

:-D

Unknown said...

we love it too; looking forward to cold weather!

Kelly said...

How can you not love this little girl? And how blessed she is to have you as her grandma!