Wednesday, February 1, 2012

raw material



Sometimes the raw material just sits at my house, month after month, waiting for diligent hands to create. . . but other times the raw material is so lovely, it sits there and I simply enjoy the view, thinking about the potential-
So- here I have some stripes, some grey and blue, a hint of orange and the softest wool yarn, called Thyme. Some may call it "work in progress" but really, there's no progress- yet.
But soon I'll begin creating. . . for a little boy to be born this spring in Ohio.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! I bought some nice yarn last week - I'll have to show you - so I could make something for that little boy in OH.

naomi said...

*gasp* I love it all! it's going to be perfect!

Denise said...

I am trying to decide on what to make for this little one too... So fun!