Friday, August 13, 2010

intentional-just 15 minutes a day

This morning I was in the garden. . . it looks dead brown. . .of course, the heat index is 105-and it's August in Texas.
And the weeds! the weeds are green, imagine that? So, when the plants are dead looking, the weeds thrive. . .Sigh
I'm thinking. . . why not just 15 minutes a day in the garden, in the cool of the morning, intentionally-at least I would conquer the weed invasion and prepare for autumn planting.
And even more-just 15 minutes a day, in the cool of the morning, intentionally-in God's Word, when my life is scorching.
I have set the Lord continually (intentionally) before me; because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken (Ps 16:8)

3 comments:

江仁趙雲虹昆 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dawn said...

Love this post, Darcie.


You may want to delete the previous post. It is nasty spam. The reason I had to put comment moderation on my place.

Dawn said...

oops.
I meant comment.
The previous comment.