Monday, March 5, 2012

John and I are packing separate suitcases for separate destinations-tomorrow he goes to California and I head to Mississippi.
Friday I told our Bible study group that although John and I are scheduled to care for the children at our next meeting, we'll both be out of town. . .
"Tell us where you're going so we can send our children to you!" quipped one young man.
City, Seashore, Mountains. . .that's where you'll find us.
And in a week, we'll meet back at home, tired but with lots to share- opportunities, adventures, challenges.
So, teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom (Psalm 90)

2 comments:

Jamey said...

Ahh a great reminder when many days feel like a blur.

So teach me to number my days...
satisfy me in the morning with your stedfast love...
establish the work of my hands.

Off to another gift of a day to love and serve through His strength as I remember my life is a moment. A moment pleasing to the Lord is what I seek.

naomi said...

who are you visiting? I am sending a little birthday treat for you with Popi . . I'm excited for you to get it - it's a little bit cheesy, but I think you'll overlook the cheese and love it!