Friday, October 12, 2012

Beauty

  Here in south Texas my garden is blooming pink, purple, yellow, blue. . .the fig vine creeps steadily up the corner of my house and the basil leaves are huge and glossy amid the broccoli and cauliflower.
There's beauty in Texas. . .but this week I'm thinking a lot about the exquisite beauty of GRACE.
because I met Kerry--a few weeks ago God saved her from decades of bondage to a false religion, a religious system based on works, devoid of grace--now Kerry's eyes are open to the beautiful Savior.
 Let us therefore draw near with confidence to the throne of grace that we may receive mercy and may find grace to help in time of need,
We read from God's Word and tears coursed down. . . .
I've known God's grace for decades. . .but to see afresh the incomparable beauty-
amazing.