Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A peek into retirement




Boots, big puddles, sweet girls, a grandmother . . . I'm spending the week with Noah's family in the Dallas area, anticipating baby boy's arrival.  

John drove up for the weekend and Saturday we played at the park.
My husband buckled his little grandaughters into car seats- I watched him eye the narrow spot where the infant seat would be wedged-

"I'm thinking about this design. . . a base for triple interlocking car seats."
(Hmm, I call that his "Thomas Edison brain")

For an instant I peeked through the retirement window. . .

1 comment:

Elizabeth {the Path Less Traveled} said...

that would be a GREAT invention! Maybe make it semi-universal, so a variety of car seat brands would lock in? We have three across in the back of our Camry, and it's pretty tight :)
Praying baby and mama have a smooth, healthy deliver <3